Saturday, May 7, 2011

EXCESS EUPHORIA

I wish I weren't so brain dead from Thursday. The show at The Union was so great. Good friends Marty and Charlie played an awesome debut Dawgtooth show, and The Bummers, Weird Science, and Mutual Benefit were fantastic as per usual. However, following a day into night into next day party with a double dose of work is never the most fun thing to do.
The fact that I need both hands to count how many times this has happened to me is telling I'm sure and probably means I need some sort of life reflection time or something. But I have completely and successfully mastered the term "work hard, play hard".
All the good weather vibes perpetuated Thursday into yet another 24 hour dancing, friend filled party/extravaganza.  Inspired by sunshine, friends, and by JC Jeans & Clothes I decided to wear something that wasnt black.

Mona Johannesson







Sweater//shorts//bag from New-to-You (duh). Ray Ban brand glasses that I got in Austin.

These fabulous boots were found in Columbus at Rag-o-Roma and I think they complete a part of my soul.


Also lets take some much needed time to gush about how down right incredible my friends are. I mean seriously though, all cheesy aside. I have some damn good friends. All with such beautiful, unique personalities and styles. None of those frantic 7 am "ugh I can only wear my skirt if you wear yours!!" kinda phone calls. (Did anyone else frequently get those in high school??). 






No comments:

Post a Comment