I heard the only way to be famous was to have a TUMBLR.
But I couldn't figure it out so this blog will have to do.
So time for my cliche "first post" monologue.
I'm new to this game so my knowledge of actual designers is small but growing as well as my passion for a career in fashion. But long story short I love fashion, its such an incredible form of art and self expression. Its your chance to say "this is me and if you don't like it kiss my ass". And I'm not talking your run of the mill on top of the current trends and designers type fashion. No no. I'm talking DIY, ahead of the curve, starting trends, digging for golden gems at your local thrift store, one mans trash is anothers treasure type fashion.
I like to party and experiment with drugs, I have annoyingly high expectations for music and literally don't give a fuck if the average joe of the street likes my outfit, and treat my outfit like a new piece of art for everyday.
So if mildly excessive drug use, obscure and wacky fashions aren't our thing you're reading the wrong blog.
But hey that's me, and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass, right?
I bought about 20 pounds of new clothes this weekend at multiple thrift stores/clothing's exchanges. I will gush about those in my next post. For now here is some Death Grips, a new hip hop project by Zach Hill that I cannot get enough of and that will hopefully blow your little minds as much as it did mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment